Captain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesCaptain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesA social group for people trying to make friends.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 3 anno/i fa
Post(s) 112
Posizione South Blu...

4 mese/i fa
ShirohigePops (5 mese/i fa) #22496653TraumaticSherry (5 mese/i fa) #22495189ShirohigePops (5 mese/i fa) #22440506Asagoe (5 mese/i fa) #22434719ShirohigePops (5 mese/i fa) #22281402just got item #510351 and item #110388 i love the doflamingo and gonna build the boat this weekend.

also, i was looking at whitebeard figures on ebay right now and found this for a good price so i had to buy it item #28515 the listing also included item #37266 and some other little one piece stuff, im so excited to get it all!

Have you built one of those ship models before? There are some I really like, but I dunno how much effort is involved in putting them together.

Also, hello everyone ☀ I hope you've been well

yeah, i built the thousand sunny before i got the moby dick, they are fun to put together. all of the pieces just snap on to each other. they come with instructions showing where to put the pieces and stickers. the stickers can be kind of annoying sometimes because some are extremely small and some of them will slide around if u rub on them, but its fine if ur just careful with them. i had to use tweezers for the really small stickers that my fingers couldn't grab, it helps a lot using those. i really wanna try painting one sometime.
View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://jpeghost.net/x-rkcaaa.jpg

They look great. How big are they?

Isn't there one for Shanks ship too? I wanted to one day get that. Don't think one for Kid's ship exists yet but I'd love to get that too

they are pretty small, heres some pictures so u can see the size View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://jpeghost.net/x-tlcaaa.jpghttps://jpeghost.net/x-slcaaa.jpghttps://jpeghost.net/x-ulcaaa.jpg

yeah there is one of shanks ship, i wanna get them all eventually. theres also bigger versions of the sunny, merry, and shanks ship too,(i wanna get the big sunny next) they come with some more stuff than the small ones do. i think theres only those 3 for the bigger ones so far but im not sure.

Oh dayum those are teeny tiny
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

In linea No
Livello 7
Iscrizioni 8 mese/i fa
Post(s) 35
Posizione Ireland

4 mese/i fa
Panda_Chan (5 mese/i fa) #22384822I'm so happy because I bought nendoroid Yohane item #492396 on TOM only for 15 USD :O so cheap! I made my first order so AirMail is for free and they have coupon "JUNE" for first orders, much wow! :D

[bit late to the party whoops]

Ooh LLSIF nendos owo Yohane is defos my favourite of the Sunshine girls -I hope she gets lots of merch~ I think she's one of the prettiest girls for sure~

Ohh I see you have Ahri in your PO's -can I ask where exactly you placed it? I think I checked Riot's site -they said soon, then I checked again and it said Sold out xD I'd be super interested in any comments you have on either of them when they arrive for you!

Looking at the nendos you have so far I bet they'll look great in the living room diorama too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for me, my Minichuus arrived ^^
View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Reiichiru1499036629.jpeg
It was really fun opening them up! Boyfriend visited my place (for the first time ^^) and we split them and opened them up. I did cheat and open one (Rin) before he got there... but that just evened out the numbers :P and I had to wait an entire 3 days before I could open them :O They've really filled up the nendoroid area... :O

On which note...
Does anyone have advice regarding risers and/or acrylic covers?
I'm looking for an affordable option for nendos. If they ship from EU all the better for customs (though that's rarely possible.) Something to stack them would be great. The U shaped where you can choose how many to use (rather than the step style) might give me more flexibility and be nicer.. but any tips you have for good shops or such would be great.

I'm also looking for solutions to insulating them. My room has these funky windows over the door (they let in light). But they also leave a gap so air from downstairs comes up -this includes smoke from my father's smoking. He won't close the kitchen door consistently or stop smoking (despite my asthma >:T) so any tips for sealing it up? I'm not sure creative or DIY-ish... (also should this end of the chat be moved to another part of the forum?)

(Also how are you guys? Long time no see!)

Panda_Chan
Impey's Princess
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

In linea No
Livello 11
Iscrizioni 8 mese/i fa
Post(s) 33
Posizione Poland

4 mese/i fa
Reiichiru (4 mese/i fa) #22952584Panda_Chan (5 mese/i fa) #22384822I'm so happy because I bought nendoroid Yohane item #492396 on TOM only for 15 USD :O so cheap! I made my first order so AirMail is for free and they have coupon "JUNE" for first orders, much wow! :D

[bit late to the party whoops]

Ooh LLSIF nendos owo Yohane is defos my favourite of the Sunshine girls -I hope she gets lots of merch~ I think she's one of the prettiest girls for sure~

Ohh I see you have Ahri in your PO's -can I ask where exactly you placed it? I think I checked Riot's site -they said soon, then I checked again and it said Sold out xD I'd be super interested in any comments you have on either of them when they arrive for you!

Looking at the nendos you have so far I bet they'll look great in the living room diorama too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Reiichiru1499036629.jpeg
It was really fun opening them up! Boyfriend visited my place (for the first time ^^) and we split them and opened them up. I did cheat and open one (Rin) before he got there... but that just evened out the numbers :P and I had to wait an entire 3 days before I could open them :O They've really filled up the nendoroid area... :O

On which note...
I'm looking for an affordable option for nendos. If they ship from EU all the better for customs (though that's rarely possible.) Something to stack them would be great. The U shaped where you can choose how many to use (rather than the step style) might give me more flexibility and be nicer.. but any tips you have for good shops or such would be great.

I'm also looking for solutions to insulating them. My room has these funky windows over the door (they let in light). But they also leave a gap so air from downstairs comes up -this includes smoke from my father's smoking. He won't close the kitchen door consistently or stop smoking (despite my asthma >:T) so any tips for sealing it up? I'm not sure creative or DIY-ish... (also should this end of the chat be moved to another part of the forum?)

Actually I'm waiting to preorder her on LoL merch site, haha :D She'll be available soon so I put her on my orders ^^
and omfg, I ordered Mikazuki Munechika scale figure from surugaya for 7000 yen ._. it's okay I guess but I don't have money and my payment for job will be on 14th of August, he *cries*
https://jpeghost.net/x-gAcaaa.jpg

Asagoe
Mad Magician ✨
Regular Boarder

Asagoe

In linea No
Livello 8
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 33
Posizione Planeptun...

4 mese/i fa
View spoilerHide spoilerReiichiru (4 mese/i fa)[bit late to the party whoops]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On which note...

I've seen people use acrylic spice racks to display them, and they're usually pretty cheap. Something like this? [ext link ] I couldn't find it on the UK store, but that one will ship worldwide. It's also a pretty generic item, and you can likely find it in a place that sells a bunch of housewares.

As far as the last thing goes, maybe this? [ext link ] I guess you could also use trash bags and tape, but that might not look very pretty.

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

In linea No
Livello 7
Iscrizioni 8 mese/i fa
Post(s) 35
Posizione Ireland

4 mese/i fa
Panda_Chan (4 mese/i fa) #22953165
Actually I'm waiting to preorder her on LoL merch site, haha :D She'll be available soon so I put her on my orders ^^
and omfg, I ordered Mikazuki Munechika scale figure from surugaya for 7000 yen ._. it's okay I guess but I don't have money and my payment for job will be on 14th of August, he *cries*

Ohhh. Do you know when they'll be up? I'm not even sure if I'd like her... it's almost mostly the allure of this item that was suuuper rare! (also supporting the nendo production because I think their own range of figures are generally really ugly x__x)

Oh man that's a nice deal on that figure o_o When does he release? I'm sure you'll make it work out; perhaps you could do odd jobs on the weekend freelancing to add a bit more to your account? I hope it works out for you! >o<

Asagoe (4 mese/i fa) #22961716
I've seen people use acrylic spice racks to display them, and they're usually pretty cheap. Something like this? [ext link ] I couldn't find it on the UK store, but that one will ship worldwide. It's also a pretty generic item, and you can likely find it in a place that sells a bunch of housewares.

As far as the last thing goes, maybe this? [ext link ] I guess you could also use trash bags and tape, but that might not look very pretty.

I've seen the circle ones quite a bit; but I imagine the square bases of nendos would look really odd on those (I like when things line up :3) I guess I'll just have to accept that 20-25 is the going price for these things ^^' (My country charges customs at 25 euros. They charge 10E for the pleasure of having them charge you, and then 24% vat =__= So the stand would shoot up to 10 + 8 (+original price) = 42 @__@
But finding one within EU should help with that.
I guess I'll check out amazon some more though ^^

Man that's one unusual item o.o Might be tricky to do with the way the window is, but it does look doable -and like it won't do lasting damage. All my other ideas require a drill.
I hate the smell of smoke though and it creeps up so easily =____= I'll look around for other insulation items and see what's available.

Thanks for the tips!

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 3 anno/i fa
Post(s) 112
Posizione South Blu...

3 mese/i fa
I feel a sense of financial relief to an extent due to my lessening of figure ordering. Granted that has a lot to due with not a lot I want bad enough.

But man that new Vash figure looks gorgeous. Also Amiami asked for payment for my Volnutt fig so I am excited. I think that's my last fig on preorder actually
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
Aggiornato 3 mese/i fa #24116755

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 49
Posizione Portugal

3 mese/i fa
Am I the only one here that found the Wonder fest kinda meh? It was only my second WonFest, but I found that I liked the last one better. The only announcements
I'm looking forward to are item #604420,item #603854,item #604409,item #603995,item #606452 and item #605216. I WAS happy to see both item #514852 and item #464592 painted though, they're looking really nice.
What figures did you guys get excited to see announced? Your awaited prototypes finally painted?

Asagoe
Mad Magician ✨
Regular Boarder

Asagoe

In linea No
Livello 8
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 33
Posizione Planeptun...

3 mese/i fa
OmegaWerrier (3 mese/i fa) #24392921Am I the only one here that found the Wonder fest kinda meh? It was only my second WonFest, but I found that I liked the last one better. The only announcements
I'm looking forward to are item #604420,item #603854,item #604409,item #603995,item #606452 and item #605216. I WAS happy to see both item #514852 and item #464592 painted though, they're looking really nice.
What figures did you guys get excited to see announced? Your awaited prototypes finally painted?

I was excited to see three different Tanya figures get announced - item #604408, item #604888, and item #605384
Oh, and the Kakegurui (item #604422 / item #604194) and Gabriel DropOut (item #604617) stuff was a pleasant surprise, too.

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 49
Posizione Portugal

3 mese/i fa
Asagoe (3 mese/i fa) #24397425OmegaWerrier (3 mese/i fa) #24392921Am I the only one here that found the Wonder fest kinda meh? It was only my second WonFest, but I found that I liked the last one better. The only announcements

I was excited to see three different Tanya figures get announced - item #604408, item #604888, and item #605384
Oh, and the Kakegurui (item #604422 / item #604194) and Gabriel DropOut (item #604617) stuff was a pleasant surprise, too.
Oh yeah, forgot about the Tanya figures, hopefully, they'll come out cool looking with some awesome facial expressions.
Aggiornato 3 mese/i fa #24406242

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

In linea No
Livello 10
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 59
Posizione Georgia, ...

3 mese/i fa
Hey guys!

I made a blog post about (mfc link) It's just a review, but I thought I'd share here!

(mfc link)
Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

[ext link ]

Asagoe
Mad Magician ✨
Regular Boarder

Asagoe

In linea No
Livello 8
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 33
Posizione Planeptun...

3 mese/i fa
Mauxjedi (3 mese/i fa) #24758133Hey guys!

I made a blog post about (mfc link) It's just a review, but I thought I'd share here!

(mfc link)

Nice review, and I agree about the base. Would it have killed them to decorate it a little bit?

I didn't even notice that you did a room review, too. Everything looks so nice and organized.

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

In linea No
Livello 10
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 59
Posizione Georgia, ...

3 mese/i fa
Asagoe (3 mese/i fa) #24761724Mauxjedi (3 mese/i fa) #24758133Hey guys!

(mfc link)

Nice review, and I agree about the base. Would it have killed them to decorate it a little bit?

I didn't even notice that you did a room review, too. Everything looks so nice and organized.

Thanks! I've moved a bit around since I did that room tour, but not quite enough to do another tour.

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 3 anno/i fa
Post(s) 112
Posizione South Blu...

3 mese/i fa
Mauxjedi (3 mese/i fa) #24758133Hey guys!

(mfc link)

Cute how they even have a little crease where the pantsu are squeezing. Love little details like that

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 49
Posizione Portugal

2 mese/i fa
Hey, guys! What have you guys been up to? What new weeb (jk) pices of plastic have you guys been adding to your collection? For me it has been kinda slow since what I got on my last loot blog (mfc link), and after September, which will be a big month for me figure related (both item #464806 and item #463456 coming (/^o^)/, not item #464595 anymore which sadly was delayed <_< ), my collecting will dry up almost completely sadly (need the money for school).

(Low key trying to give life to the club even though I'm horrible at conversation >_< )

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

In linea No
Livello 10
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 59
Posizione Georgia, ...

2 mese/i fa
OmegaWerrier (2 mese/i fa) #25311937Hey, guys! What have you guys been up to? What new weeb (jk) pices of plastic have you guys been adding to your collection? For me it has been kinda slow since what I got on my last loot blog (mfc link), and after September, which will be a big month for me figure related (both item #464806 and item #463456 coming (/^o^)/, not item #464595 anymore which sadly was delayed <_< ), my collecting will dry up almost completely sadly (need the money for school).

(Low key trying to give life to the club even though I'm horrible at conversation >_< )

Hey, what's up! It's been somewhat of a big month in collecting for me I suppose. I finally got item #287732 and I gotta say, She is beautiful. That's the only way to describe it... Hopefully I can remember to do a review on her soon! Other than that, item #61373 and item #19951 both arrived, but no Jonathan so far.

The biggest thing this month though is item #18627... She's been in my watch list for years, and I finally mustered up the insane amount of money to buy her. She'll be here by tommorow, but I'm kinda worried, I've heard horror stories about cold cast and shipping...

(I'm pretty horrible at conversation too, but I'd love to see this club come back to life)

[ext link ]

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

In linea Si
Livello 10
Iscrizioni 10 mese/i fa
Post(s) 208
Posizione United Ki...

2 mese/i fa
I don't get that many figures throughout a year so I rarely have anything to contribute, but I did get a nice prize figure I've been wanting for a while for a really nice price, item #264004 I'm really happy to have her <3 Sega's quality is a little lacking compared to other prize figure companies imo, there's always something glaringly off and this is probably the last time I'll buy something they've made, but this Hanayo hasn't disappointed me all the same.

I'm really looking forward to October when item #146316 is released (hopefully no delays ...!). I know that's still pretty far away, but she's my second pre-order of the year alright, maybe I'm less poor and more overly-picky so I'm already counting down the days.

Even as little as I already buy, I'm thinking of cutting down even more. I got into horse riding again this summer and I forgot how much I love it. Being on a horse is the peak of existence to me ... there's nothing better, not even weab plastic! I was seriously thinking of hunting down item #287157 once she releases, but now I'm leaning towards saving the money for gear instead. I would be sad having to be pickier with figures than before, but the feeling of getting a new figure really can't compete with the feeling of being on the back of a horse, and I can ride horses way more often than I could use the same money to get new figures! Anyone else have hobbies they've had to sacrifice figure/merch collecting for?
Aggiornato 2 mese/i fa #25322622

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 3 anno/i fa
Post(s) 112
Posizione South Blu...

2 mese/i fa
OmegaWerrier (2 mese/i fa) #25311937Hey, guys! What have you guys been up to? What new weeb (jk) pices of plastic have you guys been adding to your collection? For me it has been kinda slow since what I got on my last loot blog (mfc link), and after September, which will be a big month for me figure related (both item #464806 and item #463456 coming (/^o^)/, not item #464595 anymore which sadly was delayed <_< ), my collecting will dry up almost completely sadly (need the money for school).

It's appreciated! Even if the group isn't completely alive it's ok to be something to just pop into every now and then.

For me not much figure wise however with Misty coming back for a few espisodes in the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime I am preying for a new Misty figure.

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 49
Posizione Portugal

2 mese/i fa
Mauxjedi (2 mese/i fa) #25321010Hey, what's up! It's been somewhat of a big month in collecting for me I suppose. I finally got item #287732 and I gotta say, She is beautiful. That's the only way to describe it... Hopefully I can remember to do a review on her soon! Other than that, item #61373 and item #19951 both arrived, but no Jonathan so far.

The biggest thing this month though is item #18627... She's been in my watch list for years, and I finally mustered up the insane amount of money to buy her. She'll be here by tommorow, but I'm kinda worried, I've heard horror stories about cold cast and shipping...

(I'm pretty horrible at conversation too, but I'd love to see this club come back to life)

I don't know anything about that first figure, but BOY do I find it gorgeous, I'll be looking forward to the review in case you do it (take tons of pictures :P).
Congrats on your grail ^_^ Hopefully she'll arrive safe ans sound to you.

rufusdrumknott (2 mese/i fa) #25322622I don't get that many figures throughout a year so I rarely have anything to contribute, but I did get a nice prize figure I've been wanting for a while for a really nice price, item #264004 I'm really happy to have her <3 Sega's quality is a little lacking compared to other prize figure companies imo, there's always something glaringly off and this is probably the last time I'll buy something they've made, but this Hanayo hasn't disappointed me all the same.

I'm really looking forward to October when item #146316 is released (hopefully no delays ...!). I know that's still pretty far away, but she's my second pre-order of the year alright, maybe I'm less poor and more overly-picky so I'm already counting down the days.

Even as little as I already buy, I'm thinking of cutting down even more. I got into horse riding again this summer and I forgot how much I love it. Being on a horse is the peak of existence to me ... there's nothing better, not even weab plastic! I was seriously thinking of hunting down item #287157 once she releases, but now I'm leaning towards saving the money for gear instead. I would be sad having to be pickier with figures than before, but the feeling of getting a new figure really can't compete with the feeling of being on the back of a horse, and I can ride horses way more often than I could use the same money to get new figures! Anyone else have hobbies they've had to sacrifice figure/merch collecting for?

I think it's a good call to apply yourself more to riding if that's what you really enjoy, the figures you can always go back and get if you want, but you can't get the time and money you spent on figures back ("loosely" speaking).

TraumaticSherry (2 mese/i fa) #25352574It's appreciated! Even if the group isn't completely alive it's ok to be something to just pop into every now and then.

For me not much figure wise however with Misty coming back for a few espisodes in the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime I am preying for a new Misty figure.

Hopefully they'll do them both justice and not make them super goofy and childish, they always were very "mature", in a way.

Asagoe
Mad Magician ✨
Regular Boarder

Asagoe

In linea No
Livello 8
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 33
Posizione Planeptun...

2 mese/i fa

August was full of delays for me, so I didn't end up adding much in the way of figures. Item #464601 arrived on time, too bad the figma got delayed, though. To fill the void, I ended up buying item #331689 and item #198363

Mauxjedi (2 mese/i fa)Hey, what's up! It's been somewhat of a big month in collecting for me I suppose. I finally got item #287732 and I gotta say, She is beautiful. That's the only way to describe it... Hopefully I can remember to do a review on her soon! Other than that, item #61373 and item #19951 both arrived, but no Jonathan so far.

Ooh, I'm glad Saya turned out well. I ended up missing both the pre-order and the restock on AmiAmi, so hopefully the aftermarket doesn't totally ream me on that one.

TraumaticSherry (2 mese/i fa)It's appreciated! Even if the group isn't completely alive it's ok to be something to just pop into every now and then.

I've been actively avoiding this site since they started w/ all these weird updates, but it's nice to see that everyone is doing well.

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

In linea No
Livello 10
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 59
Posizione Georgia, ...

1 mese/i fa
Hey everybody! Just popping on to share that review I mentioned wanting to make! It took me a while, but here it is!

(mfc link)

Anything new or exciting going on in your figure collecting worlds? Anything you're looking forward to?

[ext link ]

« Precedente   1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Successivo »

Sopra ↑

Iscriviti al club per partecipare alla discussione.