Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

In linea No
Livello 22
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 377
Posizione United Ki...

4 mese/i fa
Tiamat26 (4 mese/i fa) #21589826CrazyBilkes (4 mese/i fa) #21572527Tiamat26 (4 mese/i fa) #21561845

Usually, it's 2 days at most. Sometimes it's as fast as a day/

= )

Tia

Thanks! I was able to complete my order by the next morning!

But now my question is: is it even worth it to combine orders? The shipping charges for both figures combined didn't really seem like much of a discount if there was even supposed to be one. Is it just based on weight and shipping speed alone?

Very often it's not a discount and sometimes it's even more as you have to use EMS due to Packages getting 2 big with 2 figurines.

I combined my purchases only 1 time with amiami and that lead to a 6000 Yen Ems charge + customs on the back end as EMS gets flagged more often than now where I am.

So Sal registered individually wrapped is my preference with them.

= )

Tia

That's similar to my experience with combining with AmiAmi as well. It ended up more in terms of shipping charges and guaranteed it getting caught in customs.

CrazyBilkes
Regular Boarder

CrazyBilkes

In linea No
Livello 7
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 17

4 mese/i fa
Tiamat26 (4 mese/i fa) #21589826

Very often it's not a discount and sometimes it's even more as you have to use EMS due to Packages getting 2 big with 2 figurines.

I combined my purchases only 1 time with amiami and that lead to a 6000 Yen Ems charge + customs on the back end as EMS gets flagged more often than now where I am.

= )

Tia

Maaaaaaan. I thought combining them would help me, but it just sounds like it's more of a hassle. They're being shipped to USA. How long do packages usually get held up in customs?

So this would be my first experience with a package getting caught in customs. Does that mean I'm going to have to pay even more for fees?

If I have other pre-orders already set to combine later on this year, is there a way to split them up individually on AmiAmi?
Aggiornato 4 mese/i fa #21598809

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

In linea No
Livello 16
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 231
Posizione TX

4 mese/i fa
CrazyBilkes (4 mese/i fa) #21598809Tiamat26 (4 mese/i fa) #21589826

= )

Tia

Maaaaaaan. I thought combining them would help me, but it just sounds like it's more of a hassle. They're being shipped to USA. How long do packages usually get held up in customs?

So this would be my first experience with a package getting caught in customs. Does that mean I'm going to have to pay even more for fees?

If I have other pre-orders already set to combine later on this year, is there a way to split them up individually on AmiAmi?

As a US citizen myself I can say we never have customs fees. EMS packages get "stuck" for maybe 1 or 2 days at most. Very rarely have I heard of them being there for longer.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

CrazyBilkes
Regular Boarder

CrazyBilkes

In linea No
Livello 7
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 17

4 mese/i fa
Ok that's good. Thank you! My shipment is barely over $200 in value so hopefully that wouldn't cause any issues.

Zyop
Regular Boarder

Zyop

In linea No
Livello 6
Iscrizioni 4 mese/i fa
Post(s) 8

4 mese/i fa
I got my first figure from AmiAmi \0/ so happy

Alienshroom
Regular Boarder

Alienshroom

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 5 anno/i fa
Post(s) 14
Posizione United St...

4 mese/i fa
Im a very long time AmiAmi shopper, but I have noticed something interesting with a few item listings lately. Im wondering if anybody is aware of what they mean.
I preordered Vol.1 of Eromanga Sensei BD and now the link[ext link ] to the item says something weird.

I also see Vol.2 was up for preorder, now its gone. Also two CDs, CD ClariS / Hitorigoto Limited Pressing Anime Edition, and CD TrySail / adrenaline!!! Limited Pressing Anime Edition also had their links removed too. They all have the same error message as the Vol.1 BD link. Does anyone know why they are removing these links? My Vol.1 preorder is not canceled, yet. This has me wondering if I should expect my Vol. 1 preorder to be canceled, and I am also wondering if I should look elsewhere for the rest of the volumes.

mikagami
Regular Boarder

mikagami

In linea No
Livello 6
Iscrizioni 6 mese/i fa
Post(s) 7
Posizione USA

4 mese/i fa
I ordered an in-stock item a few days ago which I haven't been invoiced for yet, and now I wanna add a item that is releasing in late June to that order. Is this possible and would I pay for both at the end of month or just for the in-stock item now?

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

In linea No
Livello 25
Iscrizioni 5 anno/i fa
Post(s) 564
Posizione Singapore

4 mese/i fa
mikagami (4 mese/i fa) #21758450I ordered an in-stock item a few days ago which I haven't been invoiced for yet, and now I wanna add a item that is releasing in late June to that order. Is this possible and would I pay for both at the end of month or just for the in-stock item now?

You can choose to combine by month, by order ID, or to ship separately. Try to check out and you'll see the available options before confirming your new order :0

mikagami
Regular Boarder

mikagami

In linea No
Livello 6
Iscrizioni 6 mese/i fa
Post(s) 7
Posizione USA

4 mese/i fa
hikaridranz (4 mese/i fa) #21765898mikagami (4 mese/i fa) #21758450I ordered an in-stock item a few days ago which I haven't been invoiced for yet, and now I wanna add a item that is releasing in late June to that order. Is this possible and would I pay for both at the end of month or just for the in-stock item now?

You can choose to combine by month, by order ID, or to ship separately. Try to check out and you'll see the available options before confirming your new order :0

OK cool, thanks for the response! =)

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

In linea No
Livello 10
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 216

4 mese/i fa
Alienshroom (4 mese/i fa) #21737775Im a very long time AmiAmi shopper, but I have noticed something interesting with a few item listings lately. Im wondering if anybody is aware of what they mean.
I preordered Vol.1 of Eromanga Sensei BD and now the link[ext link ] to the item says something weird.

I also see Vol.2 was up for preorder, now its gone. Also two CDs, CD ClariS / Hitorigoto Limited Pressing Anime Edition, and CD TrySail / adrenaline!!! Limited Pressing Anime Edition also had their links removed too. They all have the same error message as the Vol.1 BD link. Does anyone know why they are removing these links? My Vol.1 preorder is not canceled, yet. This has me wondering if I should expect my Vol. 1 preorder to be canceled, and I am also wondering if I should look elsewhere for the rest of the volumes.

That always happen with pre-owned figures, but in that case it make sense because they only have limited items (probable only one) so when is sold they remove the item page.

I suppose maybe they have a problem with these items, recently some distributors in Japan limited the sell of DVD and BD for only Japan, but that's only speculation. If you have a pre-order I think AmiAmi is going to fulfill it but better contact and ask them if they are going to maintain the pre-order and also what happened with the other volumes.

rubylily
Regular Boarder

rubylily

In linea No
Livello 11
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 5
Posizione United St...

4 mese/i fa
Alienshroom (4 mese/i fa) #21737775Im a very long time AmiAmi shopper, but I have noticed something interesting with a few item listings lately. Im wondering if anybody is aware of what they mean.

Those are published by Aniplex, and it looks like AmiAmi might be removing listings for CDs and BD/DVDs released by Aniplex. I was thinking of combining item #586605 with my August AmiAmi order whenever AmiAmi got around to putting up a listing for it, but then I noticed that the listings for other Aniplex CDs, like the Fate/Zero soundtrack (item #562009) were gone. Maybe AmiAmi and Aniplex are having some kind of disagreement, and if so, I hope they resolve it soon.

The Madoka Magica Ultimate Best CD is up on the Japanese side, though, as are the Eromanga Sensei BDs, so who knows.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 1364

4 mese/i fa
rubylily (4 mese/i fa) #21995864The Madoka Magica Ultimate Best CD is up on the Japanese side, though, as are the Eromanga Sensei BDs, so who knows.
That suggests an issue with Aniplex USA, or one of their distributors such as Right Stuf, where Amiami is being asked to not sell such items overseas, because most anything they have on the Japanese site but not the English one is something that for one reason or another they aren't allowed to sell outside of Japan.

Alienshroom
Regular Boarder

Alienshroom

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 5 anno/i fa
Post(s) 14
Posizione United St...

4 mese/i fa
rubylily (4 mese/i fa) #21995864Alienshroom (4 mese/i fa) #21737775Im a very long time AmiAmi shopper, but I have noticed something interesting with a few item listings lately. Im wondering if anybody is aware of what they mean.

Those are published by Aniplex, and it looks like AmiAmi might be removing listings for CDs and BD/DVDs released by Aniplex. I was thinking of combining item #586605 with my August AmiAmi order whenever AmiAmi got around to putting up a listing for it, but then I noticed that the listings for other Aniplex CDs, like the Fate/Zero soundtrack (item #562009) were gone. Maybe AmiAmi and Aniplex are having some kind of disagreement, and if so, I hope they resolve it soon.

The Madoka Magica Ultimate Best CD is up on the Japanese side, though, as are the Eromanga Sensei BDs, so who knows.

Most certainly a bummer, guess I will be using CDJapan.

Renaul
Regular Boarder

Renaul

In linea No
Livello 5
Iscrizioni 4 mese/i fa
Post(s) 1
Posizione United St...

4 mese/i fa
I have an order on Amiami consisting of Figma Corrin, Nendoroid Corrin and Nendoroid Megumin, and recently added two key chains from Fire Emblem. I was wondering if two Nendoroids, a figma and two key chains would fall into EMS shipping territory or would it fall into registered SAL?
The reason I ask is because I was trying to determine if it would be cheaper to combine the key chains into an order with two nendoroid's and a figma. Or if it would be cheaper overall to split the figma from the two Nendoroid's and combine the Key chains with the figma.
Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Elise_Grimwald
Regular Boarder

Elise_Grimwald

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 18

4 mese/i fa
I have a question about buying artbooks on AmiAmi, because I've never bought with them before. In September, I have an annoying large order coming, because everything HAD to be in in September. I have two orders, one with a nendoroid and the Fate/Zero soundtrack (forced EMS cause REASONS, it's a CD! COME ON!), where I am taking advantage of forced EMS, because nendoroids don't really weigh that much if they aren't packed with pounds of paper.

The second one is a Parfom (the Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere one), and a nendoroid.

I had ordered an art book (The Re:Zero one, which I'd almost like to cancel because I just discovered Amazon.co.jp, and they have a flat shipping rate, it seems. >_<;, but I hear AA HATES cancelling and bans for it, so I am NOT going there), and for now have put it in with the EMS order. The Parfom and nendoroid are going REGSAL. Do art books have to go EMS by default, because of weight, and I should leave it alone, or should I get that moved to the RegSal one, or move it to its own order?

EDIT: I just read the post about AA seemingly removing Aniplex stuff. Since it looks like they're removing those items, should I ask them if my pre-order is OK? Did anyone else do so?
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/signature/Elise_Grimwald.png
Aggiornato 4 mese/i fa #22242671

Alienshroom
Regular Boarder

Alienshroom

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 5 anno/i fa
Post(s) 14
Posizione United St...

4 mese/i fa
Elise_Grimwald (4 mese/i fa) #22242671I have a question about buying artbooks on AmiAmi, because I've never bought with them before. In September, I have an annoying large order coming, because everything HAD to be in in September. I have two orders, one with a nendoroid and the Fate/Zero soundtrack (forced EMS cause REASONS, it's a CD! COME ON!), where I am taking advantage of forced EMS, because nendoroids don't really weigh that much if they aren't packed with pounds of paper.

The second one is a Parfom (the Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere one), and a nendoroid.

I had ordered an art book (The Re:Zero one, which I'd almost like to cancel because I just discovered Amazon.co.jp, and they have a flat shipping rate, it seems. >_<;, but I hear AA HATES cancelling and bans for it, so I am NOT going there), and for now have put it in with the EMS order. The Parfom and nendoroid are going REGSAL. Do art books have to go EMS by default, because of weight, and I should leave it alone, or should I get that moved to the RegSal one, or move it to its own order?

EDIT: I just read the post about AA seemingly removing Aniplex stuff. Since it looks like they're removing those items, should I ask them if my pre-order is OK? Did anyone else do so?

I have not, but I am finally going to send them a message. I would advise you to do the same. I will report back with a response. As for books, Amazon is just insanely good with their shipping, brutal from the perspective from other companies. You kinda really cant compare anything to Amazon, its just too giant. Any other website has a high shipping charge for books because of demensions, not so much weight. Since your Amiami account is new, I definetly would not cancel since I have heard they blacklist your paypal and address. Im not entirely sure though, I have spend a few grand with them over the years and have cancelled $100+ figures twice and my account is still fine. Cancellations are strict early, but they will let you do it here and there after you spend a bit. Though they may have implemented a 0 tolerance behind the scenes at some point, I have not cancelled in about 2-3 years.

Elise_Grimwald
Regular Boarder

Elise_Grimwald

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 18

4 mese/i fa
Alienshroom (4 mese/i fa) #22319215Elise_Grimwald (4 mese/i fa) #22242671I have a question about buying artbooks on AmiAmi, because I've never bought with them before. In September, I have an annoying large order coming, because everything HAD to be in in September. I have two orders, one with a nendoroid and the Fate/Zero soundtrack (forced EMS cause REASONS, it's a CD! COME ON!), where I am taking advantage of forced EMS, because nendoroids don't really weigh that much if they aren't packed with pounds of paper.

I have not, but I am finally going to send them a message. I would advise you to do the same. I will report back with a response. As for books, Amazon is just insanely good with their shipping, brutal from the perspective from other companies. You kinda really cant compare anything to Amazon, its just too giant. Any other website has a high shipping charge for books because of demensions, not so much weight. Since your Amiami account is new, I definetly would not cancel since I have heard they blacklist your paypal and address. Im not entirely sure though, I have spend a few grand with them over the years and have cancelled $100+ figures twice and my account is still fine. Cancellations are strict early, but they will let you do it here and there after you spend a bit. Though they may have implemented a 0 tolerance behind the scenes at some point, I have not cancelled in about 2-3 years.

Good thing I haven't cancelled it then, because I had a BAD feeling they'd pull the ban hammer on me if I did. D:. I have ordered with them in the past (I just realized I made it sound like I hadn't.. stupid me D:.), usually only a nendoroid or so a month, though. Some months are just keychains. I haven't ordered art books/books with them before, is what I should have said. >_<.
I have no idea if what I have been ordering is enough, though, but I don't think it's that worth it to figure that out.
I'll leave it alone, though, I do get the reason now, and as long as their shipping isn't like $40 for one art book, one time won't hurt.
I still am not sure about how to divide the orders, though. I am tempted to leave the book in the EMS order, because it's one figure verses two to possibly be wrecked by the book's weight (and it gets knocked around less because it's out of the airplane faster), and the dimensions may make it ems by default anyway, but I am still a bit afraid of the shipping charge. ^^;. I am tempted to ask them to move it to the reg SAL order, but it does sound pointless to do so, especially if it would be forced ems anyway.
Anyway, ramblings aside, I will ask them about the Fate OST. It can't hurt to just ask. :).
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/signature/Elise_Grimwald.png

Alienshroom
Regular Boarder

Alienshroom

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 5 anno/i fa
Post(s) 14
Posizione United St...

4 mese/i fa
I got a response back in regards to items listed on the JP side of the website and not the English. They said that these items are not available for international purchase and have no idea when or if it will change, but that any preorders you got before the listing had been taken down will be fulfilled. So if you have your preorder it will be filled.

Hikari-chan
Regular Boarder

Hikari-chan

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 1 anno/i fa
Post(s) 44

4 mese/i fa
Elise_Grimwald (4 mese/i fa) #22323673
Good thing I haven't cancelled it then, because I had a BAD feeling they'd pull the ban hammer on me if I did. D:. I have ordered with them in the past (I just realized I made it sound like I hadn't.. stupid me D:.), usually only a nendoroid or so a month, though. Some months are just keychains. I haven't ordered art books/books with them before, is what I should have said. >_<.
I have no idea if what I have been ordering is enough, though, but I don't think it's that worth it to figure that out.
I'll leave it alone, though, I do get the reason now, and as long as their shipping isn't like $40 for one art book, one time won't hurt.
I still am not sure about how to divide the orders, though. I am tempted to leave the book in the EMS order, because it's one figure verses two to possibly be wrecked by the book's weight (and it gets knocked around less because it's out of the airplane faster), and the dimensions may make it ems by default anyway, but I am still a bit afraid of the shipping charge. ^^;. I am tempted to ask them to move it to the reg SAL order, but it does sound pointless to do so, especially if it would be forced ems anyway.
Anyway, ramblings aside, I will ask them about the Fate OST. It can't hurt to just ask. :).

If you would really want/have to cancel because of reasons I'd just send them a question if it would be possible
I had to so it last year since my trip to japan became more expensive than I thought and I didn't know if I would be able to afford the 200€ figure I ordered with them and I sent them a question, basically explaining the reason and asking if they would be able to cancel my order this once and also added that if it would result in a ban, then I'll keep the order and manage somehow
I think that's a pretty safe way to ask but I won't try it again in the future and stick to po expemsive figures on sites where I'll be abke to cancel

Edit:
Just checked ghe cancellation email and this line was there:
"We kindly ask that customers please only place orders for items they will be purchasing. Excessive cancellations may lead to cancellation of all orders and/or permanent account closure."
So it seems like if you don't camcel all the time it's fine?
Aggiornato 4 mese/i fa #22374707

machinman
Regular Boarder

machinman

In linea No
Livello 12
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 4

3 mese/i fa
(mfc link)

the end of that story with amiami, after I asked them if they had some news from japan post after more than a month, I got a reply...
amiamiHello,

We are emailing you because we have received a reply from Japan Post regar
ding the investigation for tracking number CC248274429JP. Unfortunately, s
ince there is no information left by your local post office concerning the
delivery of this package, Japan Post could not determine the reason why yo
ur package was sent back to Japan.

The investigation has been concluded.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

Sincerely,
AmiAmi

they won't do anything else than take the money and ask me to stop "harassing" them

seriously, they just say, "it's your country post that fucked up", I called them, they had no evidence of ever touching the package -no records of the package on their side, plus the tracking information doesn't show a single line saying the package reached my country...
see for yourself...
[ext link ]

« Precedente   1 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 98   Successivo »

Sopra ↑

Iscriviti al club per partecipare alla discussione.