Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 416
Posizione New York ...

3 mese/i fa
ohmygoditsjrod (3 mese/i fa) #22113706So I totally thought I ordered Harbor Princess but looking into my GSC orders I didn't. Lol
I'd be disappointed. But now you don't have to feel that knife in your heart when you get the "Thanks for your payment" email.
Buy now. Regret later.

ohmygoditsjrod
Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 1275
Posizione Californi...

3 mese/i fa
Nevermind. Woke up this morning with a charge. Weird she wasn't listed in my orders and I didn't have a confirmation email.
Bewbs

Freezasaurus
Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 416
Posizione New York ...

3 mese/i fa
ohmygoditsjrod (3 mese/i fa) #22139277Nevermind. Woke up this morning with a charge. Weird she wasn't listed in my orders and I didn't have a confirmation email.
How much was she USD? About $200 even after shipping?
Buy now. Regret later.
Aggiornato 3 mese/i fa #22159172

ohmygoditsjrod
Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 1275
Posizione Californi...

3 mese/i fa
Like $198
Bewbs

Avolion
Regular Boarder

Avolion

In linea No
Livello 11
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 48

3 mese/i fa
All of these vocaloid figures, they look nice and all but im pretty doubtful i will ever get one myself, they simply lack character like some other figures from a specific does.

balbanesbeoulve
Regular Boarder

balbanesbeoulve

In linea No
Livello 11
Iscrizioni 5 anno/i fa
Post(s) 103
Posizione Utah

3 mese/i fa
Lillie up for preorder on the US Pokemon Center site. Wasn't expecting this, but it's nice not having to go through a proxy

[ext link ]

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 1347

3 mese/i fa
balbanesbeoulve (3 mese/i fa) #22296492Lillie up for preorder on the US Pokemon Center site. Wasn't expecting this, but it's nice not having to go through a proxy

[ext link ]

So weird to have a preorder without her being painted yet lol.

GSC posted their weekly release date update, the short version is, everything is delayed; I think the only thing that isn't that is applicable to someone here (hi Jrod) is figma Iowa on the 27th: [ext link ]

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 3 anno/i fa
Post(s) 85
Posizione Germany

3 mese/i fa
Hey everyone! New to this club and its forums, so please excuse if I'm totally wrong here. But since there seems to be a lot of chatting about all kinds of figures here, I figured I might go ahead and ask right here:

Over the course of the last couple of months a line of figs called "Monster Gathering" aka "Mamono no Shuukai" has sprung up for pre-order on a couple of sites. The line seems to be of chinese origin (hence not in the database) and apparently there are curretnly 3 characters up for PO:

http://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20170215/6263/43860/large/709d4d9b82796493840a7ae72879e673.jpg
Cecilia's Diner

http://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20170411/6381/44859/large/6089ea7a6cfb9d3dfc2c937b6415726d.jpg
Nan Gong Yi

http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/review/172/FIGURE-031014_01.jpg
Ibaraki Douji Tamagui no Genjo

According to GSC "...the Monster Gathering series is a new series that features figures based on creatures of folklore from various parts of the world..." and is manufactured by new figure company Coreplay, though the brand of Ibaraki is listed as M.G.D.

I really love the look of these characters and the figures themselves are rather affordable. But since they are of chinese origin it's pretty hard to gather information, updates or pictures.

Anyone here who also pre-ordered one or two of these? What are your expectations?

Garentz
Regular Boarder

Garentz

In linea No
Livello 17
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 392
Posizione France

3 mese/i fa
Hello AkibaMelon and welcome in the forum. Personally i didn't order any of these 3 figures but this is definitely the style of figure that i might be tempted to order. There are only a few nice figures like this to my knowledge. Yes unfortunately the Chinese figures are not in the database. Even if i didn't order these figures, i expect to see the final figures as close as possible to their prototype :)

ohmygoditsjrod
Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 1275
Posizione Californi...

3 mese/i fa
Can't answer your question but that 2nd figure is gorgeous.
Bewbs

Omegabalmung
Regular Boarder

Omegabalmung

In linea No
Livello 11
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 237

3 mese/i fa
Just saw this pop up on BBTS.

https://aa1a5178aef33568e9c4-a77ea51e8d8892c1eb8348eb6b3663f6.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/p/full/34621ed8-927c-49dd-9179-8672afb28b4c.jpg

Same as the other one but instead of resin, the material is PVC.

Link:[ext link ]

balbanesbeoulve
Regular Boarder

balbanesbeoulve

In linea No
Livello 11
Iscrizioni 5 anno/i fa
Post(s) 103
Posizione Utah

3 mese/i fa
Oh yeah, those Chinese figures, I remember seeing those a while ago. I don't think anybody really knows anything about them, and not too many people are going to order them, since it'd be a huge leap of faith on quality from an unkown company. But the prototypes look nice.

Freezasaurus
Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 416
Posizione New York ...

3 mese/i fa
Omegabalmung (3 mese/i fa) #22356704Just saw this pop up on BBTS.

Is that the PVC version of the Luis Royo Wonder Woman? I know they did something similar for the Harley Quinn statue as well. I had the resin version ordered but good lord the face sculpt did not come out too well so I canceled.
Buy now. Regret later.

Omegabalmung
Regular Boarder

Omegabalmung

In linea No
Livello 11
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 237

3 mese/i fa
Freezasaurus (3 mese/i fa) #22359258Omegabalmung (3 mese/i fa) #22356704Just saw this pop up on BBTS.

Is that the PVC version of the Luis Royo Wonder Woman? I know they did something similar for the Harley Quinn statue as well. I had the resin version ordered but good lord the face sculpt did not come out too well so I canceled.

Yup its the same one.

barrit
Regular Boarder

barrit

In linea No
Livello 8
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 109
Posizione Texas

3 mese/i fa
I recall a lot of people being pissed off at how the actual WW resin figure came out versus the prototype.

Glad I didn't get it because i was so tempted by the prototype.

View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://i.imgur.com/OHSIiwB.jpg

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 3 anno/i fa
Post(s) 85
Posizione Germany

3 mese/i fa
Garentz (3 mese/i fa) #22352070Hello AkibaMelon and welcome in the forum. Personally i didn't order any of these 3 figures but this is definitely the style of figure that i might be tempted to order. There are only a few nice figures like this to my knowledge. Yes unfortunately the Chinese figures are not in the database. Even if i didn't order these figures, i expect to see the final figures as close as possible to their prototype :)

Thanks for the welcome <3 Yeah certainly "my type of figure" as well XD The aesthetic's so pleasing to me. I ordered the 1st and the 3rd one caused I loved the spooky/demon style of it! Need more Horror/Halloween figs in my collection.

balbanesbeoulve (3 mese/i fa)Oh yeah, those Chinese figures, I remember seeing those a while ago. I don't think anybody really knows anything about them, and not too many people are going to order them, since it'd be a huge leap of faith on quality from an unkown company. But the prototypes look nice.

Certainly a bit risky, agreed. I was kinda going back and forth on pre-ordering, but at the end I was just too tempted cause their looks really appealed to me *-* I'm certainly very anxious excited to see how they turn out ^^;

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 2 anno/i fa
Post(s) 1347

3 mese/i fa
AkibaMelon (3 mese/i fa) #22385977Garentz (3 mese/i fa) #22352070Hello AkibaMelon and welcome in the forum. Personally i didn't order any of these 3 figures but this is definitely the style of figure that i might be tempted to order. There are only a few nice figures like this to my knowledge. Yes unfortunately the Chinese figures are not in the database. Even if i didn't order these figures, i expect to see the final figures as close as possible to their prototype :)
Thanks for the welcome <3 Yeah certainly "my type of figure" as well XD The aesthetic's so pleasing to me. I ordered the 1st and the 3rd one caused I loved the spooky/demon style of it! Need more Horror/Halloween figs in my collection.

balbanesbeoulve (3 mese/i fa)Oh yeah, those Chinese figures, I remember seeing those a while ago. I don't think anybody really knows anything about them, and not too many people are going to order them, since it'd be a huge leap of faith on quality from an unkown company. But the prototypes look nice.
Certainly a bit risky, agreed. I was kinda going back and forth on pre-ordering, but at the end I was just too tempted cause their looks really appealed to me *-* I'm certainly very anxious excited to see how they turn out ^^;

I think the fact they're being distributed by GSC makes it very likely they will be good quality. While the companies they distribute can vary from awesome quality (Max Factory, most GSC proper) to somewhat sloppy paint sometimes (Phat!) I don't think anything they distribute is awful like Griffon typically was.

I think the Nan Gong Yi figure is very pretty.

Bombless
Regular Boarder

Bombless

In linea No
Livello 9
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 86
Posizione Belgium

3 mese/i fa
Omegabalmung (3 mese/i fa) #22356704Just saw this pop up on BBTS.

https://aa1a5178aef33568e9c4-a77ea51e8d8892c1eb8348eb6b3663f6.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/p/full/34621ed8-927c-49dd-9179-8672afb28b4c.jpg

Link:[ext link ]

Huge warning about this figure. It came with a face that had absolutely nothing to do with the prototype and Yamato basically said "Uhhh figure making is hard, kthxbye".

http://i.imgur.com/qKIi3nC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2ZcZwDR.jpg

Actually, I went and dug up the official Facebook post about the issue :
"I am writing to express my sincerest apologies regarding the Wonder Woman. . It was difficult to execute the facial and the way it turned out we weren't happy as well. We did not change our factory and we will send an additional staff to China from now on to inspect every face!. I hope that all of you will allow us the opportunity to express our apologies."

I do not know whether they ever offered replacements for those who forked up the money. Either way, be suuuuper weary. There's sculpting differences compared to the original but I'd definitely wait for reviews before ordering.

Luse666
Regular Boarder

Luse666

In linea No
Livello 13
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 733
Posizione Scotland

3 mese/i fa
Mondo's Spider-Gwen statue is up for order:

Reg: $195 [ext link ]

EX: $200 [ext link ]

Head seems a tad oversized, and that fugly EX head is just nasty...
-Baka Zeitgeist

Freezasaurus
Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

In linea No
Livello 14
Iscrizioni 4 anno/i fa
Post(s) 416
Posizione New York ...

3 mese/i fa
Luse666 (3 mese/i fa) #22404891Mondo's Spider-Gwen statue is up for order:

Reg: $195 [ext link ]

EX: $200 [ext link ]

Head seems a tad oversized, and that fugly EX head is just nasty...

Saw this the other day on GAF. Really gross statue, especially for the price.
Buy now. Regret later.

« Precedente   1 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 100   Successivo »

Sopra ↑

Iscriviti al club per partecipare alla discussione.