Feedbacks • Anime Blvd
- 21 feedback
- Good service but bad packagingCheckout was fast and easy, the figure I wanted was a great price, and shipping was really fast.
But when the package arrived, the box it shipped in wasn't taped all the way (only one loose strip of tape across the top and bottom). When I opened it, it looked like someone had set something heavy down on the figure's box, so the front of it was caved in and dented. The figure itself is fine and undamaged, but I'm a perfectionist about my figures' boxes. I'm not sure if this was the fault of Anime Blvd themselves or the post office, but either way I wasn't happy with that at all.Hi rumblthumps! Apologies for the damaged and dent packing, please send us an email at email@example.com! We are always very careful with shipping and we are also perfectionist too! We always take care of the customer. Send us some pictures and I can talk to the right people to make you a happy customer!
- GREAT Customer ServicePositives
+ Customer service is responsive and friendly
+ Great website design. Colorful and organized
+ Clearance selection is large and varied
- There was a shipping error with my first order (They shipped the wrong item). But they gave me a return label.
- Clearance section is not updated very often.
- Automated E-mail notifications are often not accurate.
- The first purchase is perfectDelivery speed is very fast, one day arrival, 100% original.Very nice.
- GoodConsidering this is the first time I bought from them, i didn't have any problem except that they took quite a long time to ship my order. Still the order arrived in 3 days after it was shipped. It's nice that they're offering free shipping within the US. I'll consider buying from them again if they have the items I want on sale
- My main website to buy figuresMy first order from Anime Blvd was a Naruto Nendoroid on pre order. He was also my first figure to order ever! I love that this website lets you hold off on paying until orders are ready to ship, instead of immediately. I have several orders on pay reserve! It makes me feel like I'm not blowing my money at once. Their Naruto collection is the biggest I've seen from an American online store. Their prices are pretty spot on and cheaper than Japan based sites! Overall this is my favorite website to order figures. When items are in stock, they arrive as soon as the week I order them.
- 21 feedback