- medusoid submitted a comment on [Oggetto #227472] X-Men - Psylocke - Bishoujo Statue - Marvel x Bishoujo - 1/7 - Classic X-Men Era, BLUE OUTFIT (Kotobukiya)
- Davilvas submitted a comment on [Oggetto #604449] Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir - Gwendolyn - 1/8 - Winged Maiden Warrior (Valkyrie) (Aquamarine)
- medusoid submitted a comment on [Oggetto #298259] Berserk - Guts - 1/6 - Lost Children Chapter, The Black Swordsman Ver. (Gecco, Mamegyorai)
- DardDrak submitted a comment on [Articolo #42148] [NSFW] Milestone "Neko Musume Maoniang"
- jonylin submitted a comment on [Oggetto #464791] Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir - Grizelda - Gwendolyn - Dress ver. (Flare)
- DardDrak submitted a comment on [Oggetto #806387] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Kurenai Densetsu - Chomusuke - Megumin - 1/7 - Explosion Magic ver. (Surfers’ Paradise)I didn't even receive ITEM #740485 yet and I already regret for buying her... Actually I started feeling that way since this one was announced, ha
Well, for august I alreay have 4 PO (even if 3 of them are little figures), so I will think if I will buy this version only after the release.
- I avoid R-18 figures, garage kits, expensive ($170+ scales), scales below 1/8, scales above 1/6 (I don't have a lot of room), and super low quality figures. I'm not big on capsule figures, the faces look like junk, and I'd rather save my money. I'm OK with blind box trading figures, though (and like them, but they're rare these days)
I also avoid fanservice and lewd figures. A swimsuit one might be OK, but it has to be done in a way where it actually isn't intended to just be for fanservice (there is such a thing. Some summer figures are not sexualized, and the character happens to be in a bikini).