- Balmert submitted a comment on [Oggetto #1234430] Final Fantasy VII Remake - Yuffie Kisaragi - Play Arts Kai (Square Enix) • 7 minuto/i fa
- warriorofdream submitted a comment on [Articolo #49515] Figures that give off those summer vibes? • 9 minuto/i fa
- figurejunkie20 submitted a comment on [Oggetto #945857] Dororo - Hyakkimaru - 1/7 - feat. Sayoko Kamitsure (Good Smile Company) • 11 minuto/i fa
I just opened mine. Here is a side by side with F:Nex. He’s as I suspected. The quality is by no means a 4/10, but it is the lowest quality GSC I have ever personally seen and is one of the lowest in my overall collection. He feels very breakable, and it was almost impossible not to break the blade on his right arm trying to fit it into the slot. Also, the hilt for his sword on his waist is bent, as is often seen in Banpresto prize figures. Overall, I give him a 6/10. I will look at him more tomorrow, but I’m tired and wasn’t too excited about it. It’s late and this isn’t the best photo. I will have more tomorrow. I will likely sell him. It’s not even the lack of shading that is my biggest issue. It’s just that the overall quality is fairly cheap, in my opinion.
Is he is trash figure? Certainly not. I think it all depends on your personal standards and how much you like him. For those who love him, that’s great.
- Dokuro-chan submitted a comment on [Oggetto #401019] Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- Arcade Future Tone - Kaito - SPM Figure - Guilty (SEGA) • 11 minuto/i fa
- Rikoei submitted a comment on [Articolo #49497] Review of Tsumes 1/6 Super Sailor Moon ♥ • 13 minuto/i fa
- Dokuro-chan submitted a comment on [Oggetto #6657] Shin Seiki Evangelion - Souryuu Asuka Langley - 1/7 - Maid Ver. ~ Shop Limited Color ~ (Kotobukiya) • 13 minuto/i fa
- Zaraza5303 submitted a comment on [Oggetto #23829] Neko Mimi Maids - 1/6 - Pink Ver. (Clayz) • 15 minuto/i fa
- Ouch I understand with the dog(mine was put down a few years ago I still miss the little old man)
Anyways I think you should look into your own self and try and find your own I know this sounds cliche but your own love for yourself I know I still need to work on it
But I’ve also tried to look into others for acceptance (in work though) and you need to do it it won’t come from anyone but you
Anyways I hope that makes sense and I hope you get away from those toxic people
I’ve had to cut most of my family off because I was emotionally abused by them too(I only basically have my mom and my animals)
But I haven’t even started to work on myself yet personally to get away from everything I usually play video games (which I have been in a funk with that recently and haven’t gotten to any of the games I recently bought) or watch cartoons/anime
But yeah I’m not one to talk since I’ve been feeling really depressed as well for the past couple years(since I stopped riding my bike since it got stolen)
But I think me doing some exercise(plan to get a new bike this summer) will help ease my depression
So maybe if you haven’t already try eating healthier and exercise?
It usually helps a lot(I’m not sure your weight situation right now but for me being overweight I’ve been super depressed and that’s the only thing I can think of that’ll cure most of my depression)
Anyways good luck and I hope you can find acceptance in yourself and appreciate yourself instead of looking for it in others(god I need to take my own advance haha)