- coolhaha11 submitted a comment on [Oggetto #287683] Fate/Grand Order - Saber Alter - 1/7 - Dress ver. (Alter) • 12 secondi fa
- coolhaha11 submitted a comment on [Oggetto #256472] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - mebae Ver. (Max Factory) • 45 secondi fa
- bakaforever submitted a comment on [Oggetto #500291] SoniComi (Super Sonico) - Sonico - 1/6 - 10th Anniversary Wedding Ver. (Good Smile Company) • 6 minuto/i fa
- Onexpiece_hearts submitted a comment on [Oggetto #1068216] Original Character - Nīdzuma Makoto - 1/8 - Online Shop Limited Edition (Bishop's Rondo) • 12 minuto/i faAlso, I see you Bishop’s Rondo taking advantage of the pricing. Might as well made him 1/6 like the ladies before him. They pink tax is so real...they know people like me be thirsty for lewd male figures and will pay anything lol.
Yeah it’s so annoying that they do this. I also want to see how their quality is so I kinda want to see photos of the other figures before I put money down for this one....
- Tofukins submitted a comment on [Oggetto #998271] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Shaohua (Myethos) • 13 minuto/i faYes that should be correct, I ordered mine directly through TaoBao without a proxy since they can ship it to my country. Maybe someone who has used proxies before for pre-order can assist you :) Thanks, I just got her through SuperBuy and I hope I did it right because I only payed $16 USD. You pay the full balance later on right?
- ilasja submitted a comment on [Articolo #46844] Nendoroid Preorder Roundup, October 22nd 2020 • 15 minuto/i fa
Even more so, I'm conflicted, because the masculine face is almost a moe point to me, not in that it's cute but it's appealing for being so bizarre and out of place that it's a nice avant grade thing, and shows a radical change in Rena's pscyhe/perhaps identity. Idk if they were thinking so much into it. It's the mouth that makes it look off, the eyes seem perfect. Maybe it really does differ that much in the anime.I've yet to see Higurashi, but Rena's machete dripping in blood is of course iconic but still creepy as it has ever been from what I've seen. She herself is cute, and the blood on her balljoint is such a nice touch. The crazed face seems to have the pupils off just a slight, barely perceptible bit, and the angry one exudes rage, has perfect detail and an interesting style change on one hand, but it is jarring for the very same reason of the style shift, and a bit too masculine to seem like the same character.
the face plates are pretty much spot on with what appears in the series itself.
for example, here's one of Rena's many different iconic faces:
the contrast between the cute girls and the horrific acts they commit is a large part of the appeal of the series.