- Tofukins submitted a comment on [Articolo #41295] How Do You Feel About Second-Hand Figures?To be honest, most of my collection is second-hand (mainly from Mandarake, AmiAmi). A lot of those second hand figures are like-new although I have purchased some with major box damage (for a fraction of the price) but it doesn't matter to me as I don't intend to sell those ones. Basically as long a there are no missing components I will be willing to purchase it.
Just do your research well, look through the pictures thoroughly in case of bootlegs and purchase from reputable places/sellers and you'll be fine.
The only bad experience I had was when I purchased ITEM #218050 B/B from AmiAmi. When I received her the base broke into 2 and there was paint transfer EVERYWHERE. It was clearly mislabelled so I contacted AmiAmi straight away with lots of photos. They ended up offering a replacement as long as I ship my one back to them and reimburse the shipping cost it took to send the damaged Shiro back. It didn't stop me from buying pre-owned figures from them as they have great customer service and I know if there are any issues I can always check with their support.
- spinners_grove submitted a comment on [Articolo #41289] Figures who've gone up the most in price?This is just a wild guess, but sometimes rereleases push up the price of the first release when it's high demand because some people like to have 'first editions' of figures.
I definitely thought about that, but none of the sellers I can find distinguish between first and second edition? They're just across the board expensive.
- bellechan submitted a comment on [Articolo #41292] User functions we want (but MFC doesn't have)
- CaptainZ submitted a comment on [Articolo #41292] User functions we want (but MFC doesn't have)
- chrisychris submitted a comment on [Oggetto #753841] Boku no Hero Academia - All Might - Age of Heroes (Banpresto)
- Sekhmet submitted a comment on [Articolo #41292] User functions we want (but MFC doesn't have)Give non-subscribers a larger inbox capacity. The gap is just too big for subscribers (1000) vs non-subscribers (100)! I’m in the group orders and nendo split clubs and trust me your inbox fills up fast there.
Totally agree on the uploading from computer instead of adding to database for pics/profile images. We don’t need to do that for our icons so I’m not sure why that doesn’t apply to things like our profile backgrounds as well.
Show who the mod or admin was who closed an alert. Some of us have questions about an alert on our added item or an alert we initiated but a lot of times they are just closed with no comments or explanation. You can’t help improve the database if you don’t know what you did wrong/need to fix or why something was changed/not changed.
- LightDarkSoy submitted a comment on [Oggetto #78688] Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai - Haqua du Lot Herminium - EX Figure (SEGA)
- IntoOpenWaters submitted a comment on [Oggetto #94824] Puchimasu! - Makochii - Character Charm Collection - Character Charm Collection: Puchimasu! - Charm (Good Smile Company)