Reviews Hobby Fan
Principale › Negozi › Negozio #36 › Reviews
- 4★ - nice sale prices!I got a K-on! figure on sale for 9USD. A lot of their items are out of stock though. The shipping took about a week and a half for standard and when it arrived it was very nicely packed! I have no complaints and I will be ordering from them again :)
- 5★ - Happy with them.I've ordered from Hobbyfan several times through their Amazon portal. Their selection can be hit and miss, but I've found quite a handful of items (mostly prize figures) that were long sold out and difficult to obtain directly from Japanese shops. Their prices aren't bad; generally I found their prices to be comparable to what you'd pay ordering from Japan with EMS shipping. Shipping was really fast, too.
- 5★ - Good priceThey have good price and many figures options.
I can ask to send the box later and can change adrees for send without problems.
- 5★ - Very ReliableI have had nothing but positive experiences with this company. They always ship out on time and the packages arrive quickly. They also have great customer support service. When i emailed them about a delay they quickly informed me that they were at a convention and they shipped it out the same day they returned. The only criticism I would have would be the high shipping prices. Other then that they are a good store.
- kk090200 Con going Anime lover!!!!4★ - Great US shopI use them in situations where I have found myself discovering a figure release a little on the late side and having no other direct source to fulfill said order. They are a bit pricey and they have been known to suffer immense delays but they have always managed to come through for me in the end.
- 9 feedback