19 risposte

• 19 risposte
  • chapters0Regular Boarder
    chapters0
    • No
    • 7 anno/i fa
    • Canada
    3 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 1 anno/i fa
    Has anyone ever used this site to order from?! Also i notice they have back order items, what is the likelihood of the item actually coming back in stock?!
  • AsteriaRegular Boarder
    Asteria
    • No
    • 6 anno/i fa
    • Europe
    3 anno/i fa
    Kolektakon is legit, I ordered from them few times. I don't know about backordered items but you can mail and ask, customer service is very helpful.
  • chapters0Regular Boarder
    chapters0
    • No
    • 7 anno/i fa
    • Canada
    3 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 1 anno/i fa
    Asteria (3 anno/i fa) #3309398Kolektakon is legit, I ordered from them few times. I don't know about backordered items but you can mail and ask, customer service is very helpful.

thanks i'll give that a try!
  • tezuRegular Boarder
    tezu
    • No
    • 3 anno/i fa
    • California, USA
    2 anno/i fa
    Has anyone ordered from the US? How much was shipping approx? and what was it?
  • rivalappearsRegular Boarder
    rivalappears
    • No
    • 7 anno/i fa
    • Illinois, USA
    2 anno/i fa
    tezu (2 anno/i fa) #11186331Has anyone ordered from the US? How much was shipping approx? and what was it?

I ordered Tsume's Shikamaru from them a short time ago. Shipping was $9 and some change. He arrived very quickly too.
    Splits

For Sale LIST #5659
  • MechaMarinRegular Boarder
    MechaMarin
    • No
    • 8 anno/i fa
    • Disney
    2 anno/i fa
    Has anyone ever pre-ordered with them?
  • RikudouRegular Boarder
    Rikudou
    • No
    • 3 anno/i fa
    • United Kingdom
    2 anno/i fa
    MechaMarin (2 anno/i fa) #14075896Has anyone ever pre-ordered with them?

I haven't myself. But I do believe that the Tsume and MegaHouse products are popular to pre-order from them. At least from what I've seen in discussions about figures and statues when pre-orders go live.
    MechaMarin
    • No
    • 8 anno/i fa
    • Disney
    2 anno/i fa
    Rikudou (2 anno/i fa) #14083685MechaMarin (2 anno/i fa) #14075896Has anyone ever pre-ordered with them?

I haven't myself. But I do believe that the Tsume and MegaHouse products are popular to pre-order from them. At least from what I've seen in discussions about figures and statues when pre-orders go live.

Thank you! I'm going to give their pre-order a try. Hopefully everything goes through because I really
    want my Alpha x Omega Relena and Heero! I waited too long and they were sold out everywhere else.

Will update on my experience!

Wish me luck!
  • RikudouRegular Boarder
    Rikudou
    • No
    • 3 anno/i fa
    • United Kingdom
    2 anno/i fa
    MechaMarin (2 anno/i fa) #14084214Rikudou (2 anno/i fa) #14083685MechaMarin (2 anno/i fa) #14075896Has anyone ever pre-ordered with them?

Thank you! I'm going to give their pre-order a try. Hopefully everything goes through because I really
    want my Alpha x Omega Relena and Heero! I waited too long and they were sold out everywhere else.

Will update on my experience!

Wish me luck!

Best of luck and I hope you'll have a good experience to share :)
  • ChocolateSpiderRegular Boarder
    ChocolateSpider
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    • Louisiana, United States
    1 anno/i fa
    Has anyone ever bought a large polystone statue like the ones by Tsume and First 4 Figures there? How much was shipping for your order? Just asking so I can get a general idea of what to expect.
    MechaMarin
    • No
    • 8 anno/i fa
    • Disney
    1 anno/i fa
    Well I can honestly say this might be the worst experience I have ever had pre-ordering anywhere.

I had to email them for the invoice and I gave almost a month and half after the actual Japanese release date. When I initially pre-ordered
    I paid for one figure in full and half for the other.
    After they sent me the invoice and I paid (which said my figures were in-stock and waiting for shipment) I waited to get a
    tracking number, the invoice said would be on my paypal (it wasn't). Again I gave them sometime. I had to email them AGAIN and I got one but the
    customer service rep said that only one of my figures was in-stock (they both had the same release date). He offered to send me the one that was
    in-stock free of charge. So the tracking number he provides me was legit but the status of "awaiting items for shipment" never changed. After a month of waiting....I emailed him again. He told me "err, that seems like a case of lost mail." I'm at my wits end with Kolektakon. I have been on top of them but very patient. I'm afraid of loosing so much money and not getting my figures.
  • YuelonRegular Boarder
    Yuelon
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    • AU
    1 anno/i fa
    MechaMarin (1 anno/i fa)Well I can honestly say this might be the worst experience I have ever had pre-ordering anywhere.
    I had to email them for the invoice and I gave almost a month and half after the actual Japanese release date. When I initially pre-ordered
    I paid for one figure in full and half for the other.
    After they sent me the invoice and I paid (which said my figures were in-stock and waiting for shipment) I waited to get a
    tracking number, the invoice said would be on my paypal (it wasn't). Again I gave them sometime. I had to email them AGAIN and I got one but the
    customer service rep said that only one of my figures was in-stock (they both had the same release date). He offered to send me the one that was
    in-stock free of charge. So the tracking number he provides me was legit but the status of "awaiting items for shipment" never changed. After a month of waiting....I emailed him again. He told me "err, that seems like a case of lost mail." I'm at my wits end with Kolektakon. I have been on top of them but very patient. I'm afraid of loosing so much money and not getting my figures.

I'm on the same boat as you just asking was the contact person Louis?
    As im on the verge of reporting a fraud on paypal for my other orders within 6 months I'm absolute frustrated.
    MechaMarin
    • No
    • 8 anno/i fa
    • Disney
    1 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 1 anno/i fa
    Yuelon (1 anno/i fa) #18705916

As im on the verge of reporting a fraud on paypal for my other orders within 6 months I'm absolute frustrated.

Yeah, I've talking to a Louis. They sent me one figure out of the two that I pre-order(they were release at the same time) and I've been waiting forever. They sent out a mass email March 10th to the people who were still waiting on Heero figure saying that the final invoice was coming that weekend. So I figure since mine has been payed off since Dec, I should be fine. Well, nothing still. I just emailed him again today. TT__TT

Hopefully you've seen some movement. I'm sorry its happening to you too.
  • YuelonRegular Boarder
    Yuelon
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    • AU
    MechaMarin (1 anno/i fa) #20094372Yuelon (1 anno/i fa) #18705916

Yeah, I've talking to a Louis. They sent me one figure out of the two that I pre-order(they were release at the same time) and I've been waiting forever. They sent out a mass email March 10th to the people who were still waiting on Heero figure saying that the final invoice was coming that weekend. So I figure since mine has been payed off since Dec, I should be fine. Well, nothing still. I just emailed him again today. TT__TT

Same to you, my case is slightly resolve you could say both relena and hero came but missing on another figure that has been release since NOV but I got another figure order from him so i'll chase him on that later, for now I'm happy Heero got here.
  • Kiz-xoRegular Boarder
    Kiz-xo
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    • Australia
    1 anno/i fa
    MechaMarin (1 anno/i fa)Yeah, I've talking to a Louis. They sent me one figure out of the two that I pre-order(they were release at the same time) and I've been waiting forever. They sent out a mass email March 10th to the people who were still waiting on Heero figure saying that the final invoice was coming that weekend. So I figure since mine has been payed off since Dec, I should be fine. Well, nothing still. I just emailed him again today. TT__TT

Yuelon (1 anno/i fa)I'm on the same boat as you just asking was the contact person Louis?

I'm having the same problem now, i pre oredered Hinata from them back in September because they were the only store i knew and trusted at the time. She was delayed nearly 2 months, invoice being sent out in May, and i still haven't received her.. Its been 6 weeks since the invoice was sent.. I emailed them for a tracking number just to get one that was created the day before they sent it and is 'Pre Shipment' (has been for 2 weeks now)
    Did you guys end up getting your figures? What happened?
  • YuelonRegular Boarder
    Yuelon
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    • AU
    1 anno/i fa
    Kiz-xo (1 anno/i fa) #21812863MechaMarin (1 anno/i fa)Yeah, I've talking to a Louis. They sent me one figure out of the two that I pre-order(they were release at the same time) and I've been waiting forever. They sent out a mass email March 10th to the people who were still waiting on Heero figure saying that the final invoice was coming that weekend. So I figure since mine has been payed off since Dec, I should be fine. Well, nothing still. I just emailed him again today. TT__TT

Yuelon (1 anno/i fa)I'm on the same boat as you just asking was the contact person Louis?

I'm having the same problem now, i pre oredered Hinata from them back in September because they were the only store i knew and trusted at the time. She was delayed nearly 2 months, invoice being sent out in May, and i still haven't received her.. Its been 6 weeks since the invoice was sent.. I emailed them for a tracking number just to get one that was created the day before they sent it and is 'Pre Shipment' (has been for 2 weeks now)

Yes i received mine with a tracking that doesnt work properly.
  • Kiz-xoRegular Boarder
    Kiz-xo
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    • Australia
    1 anno/i fa
    Yuelon (1 anno/i fa) #23620037Kiz-xo (1 anno/i fa) #21812863MechaMarin (1 anno/i fa)Yeah, I've talking to a Louis. They sent me one figure out of the two that I pre-order(they were release at the same time) and I've been waiting forever. They sent out a mass email March 10th to the people who were still waiting on Heero figure saying that the final invoice was coming that weekend. So I figure since mine has been payed off since Dec, I should be fine. Well, nothing still. I just emailed him again today. TT__TT

Yes i received mine with a tracking that doesnt work properly.

Yeah, after they sent out the second one, it came within 2-3 weeks. Finally got her.
    The first one that they apparently sent but never got past 'pre shipment' never arrived though
  • Phantom461Regular Boarder
    Phantom461
    • No
    • 4 anno/i fa
    • Germany
    I recieved my POP Vivi Ver.BB yesterday, i am not at home yet to inspect the figure.
    Took so long that i was abroad for a month, glad my parents were able to pick up my package.

Personally i think Louis is trying his best to satisfy every customer, he definitely needs to get himself some help for all the orders.

Will post an update on sunday if everything is fine with my Vivi :)

Edit: Everything fine, package had a big dent but with the extra paper in there, there was no harm to the figure box or the figure itself.
  • kondokaedeRegular Boarder
    kondokaede
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    • 蓬廬宮
    11 mese/i fa
    To anyone who's wondering if Kolektakon is a good place to go, here's my own experience:

1. This site is legit and all figures are authentic; there's no bootleg or at least I have experienced none.

2. This place is currently operated by only one person. Therefore, the wait is super long, and as far as I know, their orders are delayed by at least a few months.

3. As mentioned above, all their orders are delayed by months, so you have to constantly email them (or the only person working there) to remind them about your orders. Sometimes they cancel your orders directly and refund you because they run out of your desired figures, of course, there will be no apologies or whatsoever. In this case, you lose money since there's paypal/bank conversion rate, but it only applies to members/buyers outside of the states.

4. Shipping wise is expensive in comparison to other places (amiami, TOM), but still is affordable (about $25 USD per figure). But again, you need to constantly email them to ship out your order.

So in conclusion:
    -Authentic
    -Long wait
    -You may lose money if you are outside of the states
    -Okay shipping

I personally won't buy from this store again, even though they have back-orders and some exclusive items, since losing money is a big NO NO for me.
  • 19 risposte
  • Iscriviti al club per partecipare alla discussione.