Kiwame Discussion

4 risposte

• 4 risposte
  • garnetfenghuangRegular Boarder
    garnetfenghuang
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    1 anno/i fa
    Because each sword is followed by a "blank space" in the logbook, it's safe to say everyone will get a Kiwame upgrade! But they won't be implemented all at once.

So who would you like to see next?

Personally, I'm hoping for the starters! While I understand why the Tantou got Kiwame first (it really helps them manage in Era 7), I'm still surprised in a way that the starters weren't first!

If not the starters, some people have pointed out that in Era 7 there are enemy Tantou Kiwame and Wakizashi Kiwame. Since we already have some Tantou Kiwame, maybe the next batch of Kiwame swords will be Wakizashi! Some people even speculate, since Namazuo and Honebami used to be Naginata, maybe their Kiwame will change them into Naginata! I think that would be very cool; some swords used to be Oodachi and were shortened, too, so maybe Kiwame will change them into those forms.

I'm also hoping we get more Kiwame swords once the current Underground Treasure event is over. I know we have four swords to choose from right now, but since the event has one of each item as a reward, I'm hoping they add some more Kiwame swords once it's done.

What do you think? Who do you want to see get Kiwame next? How soon would you like to see them added? What kind of visual changes or character development would you like to see from them? Let's talk about Kiwame!
  • internecinewarRegular Boarder
    internecinewar
    • No
    • 3 anno/i fa
    • PH
    1 anno/i fa
    I'm hoping they find a way to let people get the upgrade items more consistently before they start upgrading the other swords.

As it is, I've only managed to Kiwame Gokotai even if all my other Kiwame-eligible swords are at a high enough level to go do it as well. After I'm done with the current UTC - Easy, I can Kiwame one other sword, making it 2 out of 4. 7-1 gives a travel garb, and the new monthly mission (log-in for 25 days consecutively) gives a travel kit. In the end, I can still only Kiwame two swords. So I'm hoping they add in more ways to get the needed items if they're going to make the upgrade available for a lot of other swords.

Anyway, once they straighten this whole thing out, making the starters Kiwame-eligible sounds good. :)
  • garnetfenghuangRegular Boarder
    garnetfenghuang
    • No
    • 2 anno/i fa
    1 anno/i fa
    internecinewar (1 anno/i fa) #11093490I'm hoping they find a way to let people get the upgrade items more consistently before they start upgrading the other swords.

As it is, I've only managed to Kiwame Gokotai even if all my other Kiwame-eligible swords are at a high enough level to go do it as well. After I'm done with the current UTC - Easy, I can Kiwame one other sword, making it 2 out of 4. 7-1 gives a travel garb, and the new monthly mission (log-in for 25 days consecutively) gives a travel kit. In the end, I can still only Kiwame two swords. So I'm hoping they add in more ways to get the needed items if they're going to make the upgrade available for a lot of other swords.

Anyway, once they straighten this whole thing out, making the starters Kiwame-eligible sounds good. :)

I do hope they're able to make a more consistent way to Kiwame your swords. As it stands, it doesn't make sense to have only one of the three items obtainable through monthly mission; there really should be a mission for each item!

That being said, the most recent game update included a banner that hints at Imanotsurugi's Kiwame! vignette2.wikia... I love Imanotsurugi so I'm happy about this and I can't wait to see his new outfit, but I'm also kind of disappointed it will only be him... I was hoping they would release Kiwame upgrades at a faster pace, so with more swords at a time... I also wonder until when we will see only Tantou Kiwame, and I also wonder what impact this will have on us getting more new swords past Otegine.
  • ipwnboyzRegular Boarder
    ipwnboyz
    • No
    • 3 anno/i fa
    • Canada
    1 anno/i fa
    What do you think?
    Well so far I love kiwames, their stats are OP as fuck. *-*

Who do you want to see get Kiwame next?
    Well, if Wakis are next, I'd like to see what design they will come up for Nikkari. I love that pervert.
    For the other tantous, I want Gotou, Foudou and Sayo since they have the highest overall stats, and I hope it stays that way after their kiwame upgrade. >-<
    For Uchis, I totally want a rarity 4 Izuminokami, Ookurikara and Doudanuki. Just imagining their stats makes me drool. *-*
    I'd like to see my Akashi as a Kiwame since he's so hot, but I hope they won't butcher his design during the process.
    Looking forward to 4 petals Taroutachi and Jiroutachi because 3 troop slots oodachis are beast.
    Of course, I want all my Yari and Naginata to be 4 petals as well for the extra troop slot.

How soon would you like to see them added?
    Well, if the items required for the upgrade keep on being rare and hard to get, not so soon I'd say. Being able to get 2 kiwame out of 4 and a fifth coming out is rather annoying, but I understand they do not want to make them accessible too fast since I can pretty much pwn everything right now with 2 kiwame in my party. lol

What kind of visual changes or character development would you like to see from them?
    I just hope all design are an improvement from the original and that they keep the swords primary color scheme or enhance it.
    I don't really care for character development, they can all be assholes for all I care, all I want is d'em bitches to fight for me. (I guess not understanding Japanese helps a lot in that matter XD)
  • 4 risposte
  • Iscriviti al club per partecipare alla discussione.