Figure Giveaway ClubNew Year, New Goals, New Giveaway!

• WarehouseKid9
    WarehouseKid9Regular Boarder • lv9
    Offline18 risposte
    8 mese/i fa • Aggiornato 6 mese/i fa
    What: A continuous raffle giveaway where the winner gets to choose a prize.
    - Current Prize List at LIST #124255
    Where: twitch.tv/Wareh...
    When: Sundays 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. & Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.(EST)
    Maybe Mondays/Tuesdays, depending on my work schedule.
    Intermission at 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST)

How to enter: You have to
    - 1. Follow the channel at Twitch.tv/WarehouseKid9
    - 2. Submit an entry to thread/16901
    - 3. Exchange EXP for raffle tickets.

How to win:
    - You get EXP from watching, Discord Activity, team games, participating in hosts, etc., which can be traded for raffle tickets.
    - Winners will be randomly chosen utilizing the Streamlabs Cloudbot raffle function.
    - Subscribing is NOT necessary and WILL NOT increase your chances of winning. Donations of money or bits WILL NOT increase your odds of winning.
    - You do not have to be present for the prize drawing to win. I will contact you if you are chosen.

Prize Schedule:
    - I plan on selecting a winner every 3 weeks. The winner can choose any prize from the list, and I will arrange the details for shipping with the winner through private messages.

Eligible Countries:
    - All countries that the USPS ships to are eligible! (Virtually everyone)
    - Winners are responsible for any customs or additional fees. Prize will be sent as a gift valued at half the retail price, since it is used.
    - FREE SHIPPING!

- Prizes are as is! If a figure arrives damaged, I'm sorry. It's my fault, but I won't be refunding anything or giving another prize to you. I will do my best to pack the prize properly. Pictures available before you decide on a prize.

- Rules subject to change at my discretion.
    - If you are banned from the Twitch channel or Discord server, you are ineligible.
    - You cannot win consecutively. (E.g. Twice in a row)
    - You must be 18 or older to enter.
    - This giveaway is not sponsored by Twitch.
    - I reserve the right to void an entry and pick a new winner if I feel there is anything deceptive occurring. For example, utilizing multiple accounts for a single person, the usage of bots to abuse the point system, or improper participation in the Discord activities / team games.

Thank you all for any support and for taking the time to read this giant post!
  • Discussione chiusa.
  • Iscriviti al club per partecipare alla discussione.
  • 1 risposta