FigureAGEFigureGAF Buy/Sell/Trade

• Giolon
    GiolonRegular Boarder • lv20
    Offline190 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    Have figures or related merchandise to sell or that you want to buy or trade, but don't want to/can't use the MFC Ads? Want to give FigureGAF members first dibs or a better deal?

Post it here!

Rules: Scammers will be reported to the MFC scammers thread, and possibly banned from the club.

Buy/Sell/Trade at your own risk.

Please keep images in the spoiler tags to keep the thread clean and easier to scan through.

Once something is sold/no longer available, please update your post and strikethrough the item.
  • Acid08
    Acid08Regular Boarder • lv13
    Offline172 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    Yay, thanks for making this dude!

it.myfigurecoll...

I have some stuff in my shop up for sale. If a club member wants anything there I'll knock $5 off the price.
  • milk120
    milk120Regular Boarder • lv11
    Offline228 risposte
    5 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 5 anno/i fa
    I'll go ahead and say that I'm lowering the price on Neptune ITEM #166975

I've made my listing unavailable since I've found cheaper ones and it became clear I wasn't going to sell her for the original listed price. At this point I'm just going to try to get about as much as I payed and wash my hands of her. So if someone wants her, I'm now selling for $180 and free shipping.

You can look at the other things I have up for sale as well here profile/milk120....

I'm willing to sell Miku Pulip for $130, Tohka for $70, and Metallia for $50 to club members. Really just need to move them out for space.

EDIT: May be willing to part with the other Metallia scale as well as my Girls Und Panzer and Kan Colle Nendo Petit sets for the right price...
  • cajunator
    cajunatorSqueemaster generalRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline68 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    milk1205 anno/i fa#2994777I'll go ahead and say that I'm lowering the price on Neptune ITEM #166975

I've made my listing unavailable since I've found cheaper ones and it became clear I wasn't going to sell her for the original listed price. At this point I'm just going to try to get about as much as I payed and wash my hands of her. So if someone wants her, I'm now selling for $180 and free shipping.

You can look at the other things I have up for sale as well here profile/milk120....

I'm willing to sell Miku Pulip for $130, Tohka for $70, and Metallia for $50 to club members. Really just need to move them out for space.

EDIT: May be willing to part with the other Metallia scale as well as my Girls Und Panzer and Kan Colle Nendo Petit sets for the right price...

You have a PM
    *squeaks
  • Veers
    VeersRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline160 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    What about this being more of a general B/S/T thread for the group, like to include games, media, etc.? I'm probably not the only one looking to sell some some no-longer-strongly-loved games, anime, etc. sitting around collecting dust. (Naturally, these kinds of items would not be tied to MFC's add system if there is no database entry for them.)
  • ohmygoditsjrod
    ohmygoditsjrodRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline1,301 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    I'd be ok seeing other used items besides figures as long as it is within the same realms of the hobby. I don't need to see people selling used pots and pans up in here. Whatever the concensus decides though.
    Bewbs
  • Ryuuroden
    RyuurodenRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline33 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    Veers5 anno/i fa#2995216What about this being more of a general B/S/T thread for the group, like to include games, media, etc.? I'm probably not the only one looking to sell some some no-longer-strongly-loved games, anime, etc. sitting around collecting dust. (Naturally, these kinds of items would not be tied to MFC's add system if there is no database entry for them.)

B/S/T Lego HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG
  • uraizen
    uraizenButtmunchRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline44 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    Veers5 anno/i fa#2995216What about this being more of a general B/S/T thread for the group, like to include games, media, etc.? I'm probably not the only one looking to sell some some no-longer-strongly-loved games, anime, etc. sitting around collecting dust. (Naturally, these kinds of items would not be tied to MFC's add system if there is no database entry for them.)

We were actually discussing this last night and agreed upon it being exactly this.
    rairai
  • Veers
    VeersRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline160 risposte
    5 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 2 anno/i fa
    Scrapped to repost a new list.
  • milk120
    Offline228 risposte
    List obsolete.
  • properpropaganda
    properpropagandaRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline120 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    just linking to my post on Gaf b/s/t instead of posting my list.

www.neogaf.com/...

if this is a problem, let me know and i'll remove it.
  • Acid08
    Acid08Regular Boarder • lv13
    Offline172 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    Decided to collect the LL figmas, as such I want to sell the prize figures I have. I'd like to sell them all together, the set is: Kotori, Umi, Rin, Nozomi, Eli, and Maki. $80 on the sale but I'd do $70 for a club member! PM for shipping estimates.

SALE #74157
  • DuchessBianca
    DuchessBiancaLewd Loli MistressRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline63 risposte
    I'm selling a few things, too lazy to make individual sales listings but here's a link to my list

LIST #47433

also have 2 NSFW wall scrolls for sale if anyone is interested they aren't in the database so here are pictures of them

View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://i.imgur.com/HAwS51jl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/x34xPppl.jpg

If anything is of interest feel free to pm me here or ask on line chat for prices (If your there)
    and can provide pictures if needed too!
  • Fog_BB_Amagi
    Fog_BB_AmagiRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline5 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    I am looking for Strike Witches figures, anyone have any for sale???
  • milk120
    Offline228 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    WOW Wing re-released Neptune. What a bunch of dicks!

I dropped my Neptune price to $90. There's no other way I could compete with the re-release.

Just... ugh
  • Ultimadrago
    UltimadragoRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline21 risposte
    I'll leave it here for a little bit before releasing it to all of MFC. I am selling (ITEM #91362) Alter's Rita within the US for $70 + Shipping. I have a really good B/S/T reputation on GAF (Plus Buyer and Plus Seller, look it up).

Will bring it up a few more times before just listing her.

Edit: SOLD! Thanks phoenix~
  • theonik
    theonikRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline32 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    milk1205 anno/i fa#3035014WOW Wing re-released Neptune. What a bunch of dicks!

I dropped my Neptune price to $90. There's no other way I could compete with the re-release.

Just... ugh

This should be a lesson to y'all to stop buying shit at scalper prices thinking the value will only go up and you can resell for profit but I know the future will refuse to change.
    de arimasu~
  • milk120
    Offline228 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    theonik5 anno/i fa#3041757milk1205 anno/i fa#3035014WOW Wing re-released Neptune. What a bunch of dicks!

Just... ugh

This should be a lesson to y'all to stop buying shit at scalper prices thinking the value will only go up and you can resell for profit but I know the future will refuse to change.

I bought her at close to MSRP because I liked the figure. That was a while ago. Alter has since announced their own version of Neptune that I would much rather have. This coupled with my desire to sell off some figures to free up space is why I was trying to get rid of her. I had originally undercut the going price by around $130, but the re-release was cheaper still, and I was forced to drop mine lower just to move her.

I was not attempting to hoard and sell later for profit...
  • theonik
    theonikRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline32 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    milk1205 anno/i fa#3041802theonik5 anno/i fa#3041757milk1205 anno/i fa#3035014WOW Wing re-released Neptune. What a bunch of dicks!

Just... ugh

I bought her at close to MSRP because I liked the figure. That was a while ago. Alter has since announced their own version of Neptune that I would much rather have. This coupled with my desire to sell off some figures to free up space is why I was trying to get rid of her. I had originally undercut the going price by around $130, but the re-release was cheaper still, and I was forced to drop mine lower just to move her.

I was not attempting to hoard and sell later for profit...

Not saying you were scalping. Just stating that buying anything at more than RRP is a recipe for disaster!
    de arimasu~
  • ohmygoditsjrod
    ohmygoditsjrodRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline1,301 risposte
    5 anno/i fa
    In a moment of utter idiocy I ended up with an extra Ryuuko Matoi Figma. Looking for $60 shipped in the US. Willing to ship international but shipping won't be free.
    Bewbs
  • Iscriviti al club per partecipare alla discussione.
  • 147 risposte