- #1415 anno/i faWindsorSeven • 5 anno/i fa • #2382167Zukin-Man • 5 anno/i fa • #2380409Rumble Roses XX. 917 hours over the course of seven years to 1k the game.
Not even a little worth it.
Holy shit, that is some dedication right there.
Thanks. I try to tell myself it's a good thing, but when I do crap like this, it's kinda hard to believe.
- #1425 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 5 anno/i faGot the 1k on Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. Trying to complete the one million KO challenge and hopefully be the first on TA to pull it off before I put the game away.
EDIT: Got it. First on TA, and only beat the second guy by about two and a half hours.
- #1435 anno/i faTriple post, because Goddamn dead forum.
Just 1k'd Deadpool. I was worried that it would only try to be funny, but it legitimately is funny.
Groping Cable is wonderful.
- #1445 anno/i faDoom 3: BFG Edition.
Good game but it's damn long. Took me 17 hrs just to finish the main campaign. The whole idea of hell's demon's being partially mechanical was always something I loved about the Doom series.Plus I grew up playing Doom, so yadda, yadda~
- #1455 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 5 anno/i faAlot actually, Fear 1-3, Max Payne 3 and now Silent Hill: Homecoming.
Homecoming...sigh...this is not a Silent Hill game. I "tolerated it up to a point but I dropped it as soon as the HUMAN enemies started using firearms..
Silent Hill: Downpour is even less of a Silent hill game..
- Ashiya • • Regular Boarder • lv13#1465 anno/i fa • Aggiornato 5 anno/i faNafhe • 5 anno/i fa • #2576736Max Payne 3
Did you get all or a lot of the achievements? For some reason they hate me on this game I got almost nothing lol
I do love playing it when I feel like shooting things, but this is worse than Red Dead Redemption for me in terms of annoying achievements
Hey guys can I just say something about the ps3 game I'm finishing. It was first an xbox exclusive so can that count? Cause I got Deadly Premonition Director's Cut and I need to pour out my relatively spoiler-free sadness.
Not "Mass Effect 3 sad/stupid/terrible/fuckyou", more like "I got really attached to all the characters and that ending was sad and I wish it wasn't so and I am sad and can't spoil it but I'm sad please write me fanfictions"
Dammit I loved the characters dammit.
I love Twin Peaks and I think you need to have watched and liked Twin Peaks to really understand the game. Also maybe like bad things. The humour was kinda like that but more silly. The dialogue is brilliant and the voice acting is amazing and even when it's bad it's B-movie soooo bad it's good. I loved the dated graphics, the dated effects, the reminiscence of old survivor horror games, the puppet-like animations, the japaneseness, the "shittyness" of everything and the public domain monkey sound effects for the squirrels.
I want a poster of the protagonist on my wall now. I'm in love with Francis York Morgan
;_; why did it end why
I was very scared during many parts cause I'm like that, my heart races and everything, but nothing too much, specially since I got almost all infinite ammo weapons. Also the weather doll and I hoarded health kits lol. I have now to do a couple sidequests and replay the scary parts to get stupid trading cards, but I dunno when I'll do that.
- #1475 anno/i faAshiya • 5 anno/i fa • #2604656-snip-Yep, almost nothing in Max Payne 3 lol
I have Red Dead Redemption too and am close to playing it, lame it's the same xO
Deadly Premonition was such a fun game, very underrated. It gave me insane feels after what happened to View spoilerHide spoilerEmily lol I think I cried, I can't remember.
i just finished Bulletstorm, was alright. Also finished Medal of Honor: Warfighter and just like the previous game it made me cry -.- I'm so emotional.
- #1485 anno/i faFinished DmC: Devil May Cry (Dunno why people were mad about Dante's new(old) look since it was a pre-qual) and Farcry3. Started Watchdogs then got angry because the police are hard to get away from and I have no patience for stealth.
- #1495 anno/i faLast game I completely finished was Saints Row IV: Re-Elected. Other than more fluid animation, absolutely nothing is different from the original. They even kept the glitch that causes audio logs to play at random when loading a saved game.
Almost 1k'd Gat Out Of Hell, but I don't feel like playing three hours of co-op with pubs who will more than likely not do shit.
- FL45H89 • It happens to you. • Regular Boarder • lv14#1505 anno/i faWolf among us and Mass effect 2 (only one worth playing in series)-_-
- #1515 anno/i faRE: Revelations 1.
Did not like.
- 151 risposte